[USML Announce] Blowing [em down] With the Wind

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 09:13:55 EDT 2012

As exciting as this news is for AFV, it shouldn't divert attention from
the biggest news of the day/week/year/decade and perhaps century.

The one and only Dylan Bundy has now pitched 13 innings as a pro.  He
has yet to give up a hit and has a 21/1 strikeout to walk ratio.  I
know we should be waiting for Brad Lee to proclaim it, but I can't help
myself.  Will we soon witness the arrival of the greatest Dylan to
enter the public consciousness since Bob?  How long can it be before
the Orioles call up their best young pitcher since Jim Palmer?  Will
Bundy for Niemann go down in the annals of USML history as the worst
trade ever?  With talent like this soon to arrive on the RipTorns
squad, how long can it be before Brad Lee reverses engines and makes a
charge for the Damon?

Talk among yourselves.