[USML Announce] Do over?

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Thu Apr 26 11:42:17 EDT 2012

Dennis:  I understand that imitation is a form of flattery.  Here, you
can learn from Brad.  Here was his response when I asked about him
waiving two pieces from the Treasure Trove he recently received from
Berliners:

Brother Mark:

  I know JHW traded me 4 players besides Montero--should those others be
of any concern to me?

Brother Brad Lee

So you can just write this:

Brother Brad:

  I know JF traded me 4 players besides Lawrie---should those others be
of concern to me?

  -- Mark B.