[USML Announce] All Hail The Aged

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 10:14:38 EDT 2012

Thanks, Mark.

Was having a great birthday until I started reading the trade announcements.  ;-)

I am in the process of preparing a debriefing statement that will identify my conclusions now that trading is almost over.

A few sneak peaks:

1.  The Professor (the former Mr. COPS) can never again bitch about dumping for prospects.  You're membership card in DUMP is waiting for you.
2.  The Damon will belong to the Brats.
3.  Kerber's email regarding the worthless nature of $10 prospects was the most single most effective disinformation post in the history of USML.