[USML Announce] Arlington Park Saturday

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 17:31:20 EDT 2012

Mark;
You've had a piece of Cumulonimble for a while now, right? I meant to ask long ago if you caught the ill-fated
HBO series "Luck" (I think it was filmed at Santa Anita), with D. Hoffman and N. Nolte and if you did see it just how
realistic was it? Sorry I can't make it tomorrow, but good luck to your babies.
Rick