[USML Announce] Worthless $10 Prospects

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 15:16:06 EDT 2012

I'll bet you will.  He just hit another one.  And to think I almost traded this guy (along with others) to Blocker for a bunch of bums.  Well....almost is probably not the right word when referring to trade negotiations with Mark B.  Nevertheless, it would appear that once again it's the trades that you don't make that are the best ones.

Rick, despite the fact that the Damon appears to be spoken for, I'm no so sure that you should be writing off my chances to finish in the money.  My team still looks strong.

Speaking of finishing in the money....Mark K - how did it go at Arlington today?