[USML Announce] Retention Roster Analysis: Daddies Cannot Brett About The Past

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:58:22 EST 2012

Dennis, you raise a very high bar and I'm not quite as young and frisky as
our fellow owners. Nevertheless, I appreciate your challenge and will do my
best to embarass you and others, in particular Messrs. Winick and
Shabelman. And let me say that throughout the season, you may count on me
to provide you a degree of mature insight and guidance you certainly cannot
expect from the immature ruffians in this league who wouldn't know a
Matusz from a Moustakas.
--Brother Brad