[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 18:07:47 EST 2012

Andy;
This tells me that you've been too busy in your ivory tower to pay attention to the important
things in life, like prospecting. Mr. Alvarez is only the #3 starter for the resurgent B-Jays and at
the top of a few prognosticators' Sleeper lists. I'm happy to have one year of Ervin "Magic" Santana
since I'm going for it this year, but a $5 Alvarez will make Fruiter a happy guy. C'mon man, the
draft is only 3 weeks away!
Rick