[USML Announce] BA 100 Top Prospects

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:57:38 EST 2012

Brother Rick, please note that when it comes to prospects, it's quality,
not quantity. Or, to quote the old blues saw, "It ain't the meat/It's the
motion."

The Rips landed prospects at rankings of 3, 22 and 39. Add those up and you
get a total BJ Ranking of  64.  Take your 3 highest ranked prospects, add
their rankings and give us the total number. The lower, the better.
Winick, you're disqualfied.