[USML Announce] BA 100 Top Prospects

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 18:51:59 EST 2012

Greetings;
I'll admit defeat. My BJ rating is only 18+29+44= 91 . So you and Winick whipped me. However, my modified BJ (throwing out those
irrelevant National Leaguers) would be 10+18+24= 52 . And just for kicks, my other modified boys sit at 25, 40, 42, and 45. Again, I ask
if there are any of you prospectors out there who want to swing a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 for the likes of future studs such as Banuelos, Archer,
Richards, Castellanos?
Rick