[USML Announce] Anyone Surprised About This Story

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:44:03 EST 2012

Two points.

First, I agree on Karen's reporting skills.  Jeff ... get her to contribute
to the magazine next year so we can seek "Karen's picks" and "Karen's
pans."  No way she'd have the gall to pan Jordan Walden.  He's The Man!

Second, I'm putting everyone on notice that I plan to take Elijah Dukes in
the rotation draft.  Rich and Kerber mocked me when I took Josh Hamilton
during his dark days.  I was just ahead of my time!

That is all.  For now.

-Andy