[USML Announce] 2012 reserve rosters

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:47:17 EST 2012

Also, Kerbs, expect the Daddies to buy out Anderson, the Rips to buy out
Matusz and the MRH to buy out Snider.

I do not mind sharing my prediction of draft day inflation at 30-40% of
whatever dollar value analysis any of you may use at this time.
This prediction is based in part on the latest information from the Winick
Confidence Index, the Blocker Price Index, the Robbins Situation Report,
the Gross Klein Product and the Shabelman Flows.
--Brad Lee