[USML Announce] Kyle & Me

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 22:16:53 EST 2012

Greetings;
After jumping the gun and having their baby a couple of months ago, my niece and Austin Gibson finally
had their official wedding ceremony last night in Greenfield, IN. Austin's best man was his cousin Kyle. In the
tradition of Michael Moore tracking down Roger Smith, I was determined to corner Kyle and talk some b-ball.
I was successful and managed to get some good info from him, such as his rehab is coming along swimmingly
and he expects to pitch in August and September. If you subscribe to my newsletter, I can pass along some
interesting tidbits concerning his fellow Twinkie prospects. He is a helluva nice kid and one big dude. BTW,
the more interesting celebrity all of you lawyer fellows would be interested in was none other than Federal
Judge Matt Kennelly. His sister Kathy is married to my brother, and father of the bride, Steve. My newsletter
will also disclose what Judge Kennelly thinks of the Twins prospects.
Rick