[USML Announce] Happy Birthday to the Commissioner!

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Mon Jan 30 10:45:58 EST 2012

Regardless of his chronological age, our fearless mountain climbing commissioner is no doubt the fittest of us all.  Happy Birthday, Mr. B!  If, in fact, this is F-1, I say celebrate with abandon.  Next year is sure to feel a little different.

In answer to your question, Professor, I am informed that the magazine, pixilated image and all, will be on the stands by early next week.

That is all.

Jeff