[USML Announce] Any Backyard Baseball Fans Out There or Whatever Happened to Pablo Sanchez

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sun Jul 1 15:01:58 EDT 2012

When my kids were little we spent a great deal of time playing the Backyard
Sports series of computer games, Backyard Baseball, Backyard Soccer etc.
 Each game included a variety of characters, always as kids, including
child-age versions of recognizable pros.  But one player stood above all,
in every sport, the man (child), the myth, Pablo Sanchez.

Michael and I wondered what ever happened to Pablo, and we stumbled across
the following:

http://harvardsportsanalysis.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/pablo-sanchez-wouldve-used-steroids-and-other-real-life-projections-for-the-greatest-youth-baseball-player-in-video-games/