[USML Announce] FAAB Question

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 08:24:53 EDT 2012

Greetings;

    I'll drop whatever tenous claim I had on Omar, but are we sure that Onroto is being consistent

here?  I'm too lazy to look it up (the laziness factor would be ratcheted up if it weren't just Omar

Infante we were talking about), but I'm fairly certain that at various times this year Onroto has in

fact awarded players to a solo bid when  that bid was trumped by a contingent bid.  Just my .02,

   Rick