[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:05:41 EDT 2012

I want no part of ackley, who in my mind is the most overrated fantasy
prospect in years.  If he was anything but 2b he wouldnt even register on
most peoples radar. At best hes going to be a .275, 15-15 guy.  Regardless,
i got a very salary-friendly hellickson, a serviceable IF in yunel escobar
who can still be flipped, and nestor molina who is a solid prospect.  Other
than crash davis, i have no remorse giving up guys such as hammel hughes
and ibanez who could flop at any moment.  Anyway, thats my defense of the
trade and hopefully sheds some light on why i consider it mutually
beneficial.

Im at the jersey shore right now so i will confirm whether catricala is
indeed a cast member.