[USML Announce] ANGER RESERVE MANAGEMENT

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:06:32 EST 2012

OK, listen, all of you. If you insist on wasting my time sending out your
dream reserve rosters "subject to the usual pre-deadline caveats," then you
will read my comments about your pre-deadline submittals.

   Klein, I can understand moving Rivera, but trading him for a surgically
repaired twirler for the AL's worst team and a non-prospect Mariner makes
no sense whatsoever. If you're gonna take on risks like that (let alone
spend $14 on Rasmus the Bust), then why aren't you rolling the dice and
extending Sale and Walden?? Castellanos may be nice, but he won't play
third for the Tigers in your lifetime. Who the hell is Aceves? Is that one
of the ships in *The Odyssey*?

   Daddies, you followed my advice except you kept Santana over Swisher. I
understand the logic and take no issue with your decision. Nathan at 6?
Hey, it's your money. Spend it unwisely.

   That is all for now, until someone submits another pre-deadline
roster....I am watching you....

--Brad Lee The Helpful and Determined