[USML Announce] EXCITING NEWS!!!

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:47:40 EST 2012

So, check this out. I don't know how many of you guys like to wear the
official MLB caps--the New Era one (White Sox, of course) that has been out
for a couple years or so always sat way too high on my head because the
blasted crwon was too large--made me look like a cone head, which some
would say was an improvement.

Anyway, several days ago I was reading a piece on espn.com/mlb about how
Colby Rasmus is an overrated mediocrtity (seriously, Andy, you should read
it for yourself) and after several paragraphs lost interest and started
reading a blog by some guy who follows baseball fashion trends--he was
lamenting the goofy-looking BP caps. Article mentioned the woes guys have
with the regular caps' high crowns--and he referred to specially made low
crown caps--well, I am happy to tell you that New Era carries them, and I
got mine in the mail yesterday and believe me, I don't look like a total
tool wearing it!

So, if you care about such things, check out New Era's low-crown MLB caps.
Thank me later.

Where are those reserve rosters?? Come on, I'm waiting!!