[USML Announce] Ask Brad

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Mon Mar 5 15:01:10 EST 2012

Ask and ye shall receive.

Here is Shandler's take on the current status of the retention rosters:

11.  ARK (-3) Retained value
10.  Dennis (0) Retained value
9.    Red Hots (+5) Retained value
8.    Calamari (+24) Retained value
7.    Riptorns (+26) Retained value
5.    Brats (+37) Retained value
5.    Bombers (+37) Retained value
4.    Hoosiers (+41) Retained value
3.    Berliners (+42) Retained value
2.    AYM (+44) Retained value
1.    Nukes (+48) Retained value

If you factor in rookies, the standings change a bit, with the Berliners moving to first on the strength of Moore and Montero, Nukes dropping to second, but just barely with Darvish and the Torns moving up to 5th with Trout and Turner.

Let the games begin!

Jeff