[USML Announce] Ask Brad

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Mon Mar 5 15:28:52 EST 2012

What happens if you take the current estimated team value and then just add
the available funds -- on the assumption that there are very few bargains
during the draft.  I'm confident the Red-Hots will end up positioned very
poorly, I'm curious about the rest.

Undervalue without regard to total amount spent doesn't tell the story --
right?

-- KR