[USML Announce] Ask Brad

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Mon Mar 5 17:14:06 EST 2012

Well Dennis, that's a little complicated.

The pool of eligible players will be the AL 40 man rosters plus a handful
of non-roster invitees that have lost major league rookie status.  You
should now be able to find the rosters of reserved players on the league
web site.

If you are going to be in the office some time this week I can review
logistics in more detail.

-- KR