[USML Announce] USML Draft - starting time

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:26:00 EST 2012

Is the strategy to just make the 26 year old law student sleep in and miss
out on the early big name guys?   That's actually better for me though
because I have a double-header basketball game in the afternoon and may
also have to duck out a little early in the rotation rounds.

--
Dennis F. Adams III
Candidate, Juris Doctor 2013