[USML Announce] Money Count

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 15:18:44 EST 2012

A further explanation may help.  Jeff Winick tends to accumulate "can't miss" guys who get signed to long-term contracts.  Unfortunately, some of the get injured or just flame out, and they are then nothing but dead weight.  Jeff generally trades these guys about 12 minutes before they turn from engine to anchor.