[USML Announce] AL 40 Man Rosters

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Fri Mar 9 17:34:26 EST 2012

Rich:

  Many thanks for putting these together.  I will not need a copy as I
have printed out my own.

  -- Mark B.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On
Behalf Of Richard Robbins
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 4:10 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: [USML Announce] AL 40 Man Rosters

I just pulled the 40 man rosters as presently reflected on mlb.com and
combined them into a single file, which is attached.

I will print extra copies to the bring to the draft.

Unless someone has a list they'd prefer to circulate to the league,
perhaps we can use this as our reference.

-- KR

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
immediately.