[USML Announce] 2012 Berliner NRI List

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sat Mar 10 07:34:57 EST 2012

Very nice.

On Friday, March 9, 2012,  <rickgam at comcast.net> wrote:
>     My personal GSH fave is "Whitey On The Moon".  In spite of the anger
the man had a pretty
> good sense of humor.  And thanks to Rich for reminding me of the NL rule
and saving me the
> embarrassment of throwing out a Carlos Lee or John Singleton at the
auction.  As a thank you
> I printed out a couple Name Of The Year brackets from Deadspin for you.
I know that you're as
> enamored of wacky names as I am and will appreciate the likes of
Courvasier Wineavious
> Richardson, Heidi Hohl, and Orel Oral.
>    Rick
> p.s.  Not to mention Shalom Dreampeace Compost, Margarita Villa, and Moe
Lester (The point
> of the contest which was started at a Yale dorm in the 1980's, is that
these are all real names).

> ________________________________

head.  And then, suddenly, it came back to me.  Gil Scott Heron.

> Gil Scott Heron & Brian Jackson H2O Gate Blues
>
> Play it all the way through.  It's worth it.  And if you like it, check
out his pre-rap classic, "The Revolution Will not be Televised."

> (If Buddha new I listened to this kind of stuff in college . . . !)
>
> Mark

include ALL draft eligible NRI players.  Rather, it is a list of those
players that I believe to be potentially worth drafting, with an intent to
be over-inclusive.  There are some interesting names this year, including
Manny.