[USML Announce] Meet Your 2012 H.D.s

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 12:50:06 EST 2012

Morales is 1B based on 2010, right?

-----Original Message-----
From: rickgam <rickgam at comcast.net>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Wed, Feb 29, 2012 7:22 am
Subject: [USML Announce] Meet Your 2012 H.D.s

Greetings;
    Reserving the right to amend up to Sunday evening, this is the squad I'm going with (and yes,
I am buying out Brett Anderson, so minus his $10 I'll be operating with $250 at the draft);

Alex Gordon (KC)               Y2      $5
Jeff Francoeur (KC)           Y2      $1
Kendry(s) Morales (LAA)   Y2     $6
Adrian Beltre (Tex)              FA    $17
Miguel Olivo (Sea)               Y2     $6
Ervin Santana (LAA)           FA     $11
Jered Weaver (LAA)           FA     $21
Andrew Bailey (Bos)           FA      $10
Joe Nathan (Tex)                 LT13  $6    (Signed him to an extra year at today's presser)

Hak Ju Lee (TB)                  0         $5
Gary Sanchez (NY)              0         $5

    Go Pacers,
 Rick