[USML Announce] USML - Draft review and rosters

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sun Mar 11 21:28:43 EDT 2012

As always, a really great day.

Congrats to Jim B on your big announcement.

Dennis, you are going to fit in perfectly. Jeff needs someone new to go toe
to toe with and you are clearly going to give him a run for his money.

Rick, thanks for the name brackets.

Mark B, thanks in advance for all you do to administer the league.

Kerber, what was that trade offer again?

Brad, did you really ask who was calling an auction as if you were out
moments before making a bid?

Now we need to wait for the real games to start.

-- Rich

On Sunday, March 11, 2012, Mark Blocker <mbblocker at aol.com> wrote:
> League:
>

>   It was great seeing everyone today at the draft.  Dennis, what you saw
is pretty much what the draft is like every year.  As for the rest of you,
kudos on another successful (and efficient draft).  Jeff, thanks for
hosting.  Rich, thanks for supplying the printer materials everyone relies
on.

>   While I normally try to post the rosters right away, with the league’s
indulgence, it may take a few days to get them posted.  Between work and
other commitments, my time will be somewhat scarce.  In the meantime,
please try to get me rosters if you have not yet done so.