[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 07:37:44 EDT 2012

Thanks, Mark - much appreciated.   And, Jeff, thanks again for hosting
what is undoubtedly the best day of the year!

One future logistical question.  The Mariners and A's open the regular
season on Wednesday-Thursday 3/28-29.  But everyone else is still
playing spring games at that time and open the following week.  When
will we hold our first FAAB period?  I think it has to be bidding for
4/7, rather than 3/31, as 25-man rosters won't be set until everyone has
Opening Day.

-Andy