[USML Announce] Analyze This/Dylan Bundy For Sale

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 08:38:01 EDT 2012

Greetings;

     Outstanding.  Thanks, Mark B.  Understandably, the only missing H.D. is the H.S. stud Carlos Correa, but

everything else is spot on.

H.D. Draft Strategy :

   Don't screw up.

  Recognizing that there are no hidden treasures in this league, target some bounce-back candidates and

seek balance.

  Avoid beans and job sharers.  And Houston Astros .

  Get Brett Anderson back .

What Went Right:

  Like how my OF filled out.

  Benoit and Soria (Couldn't let Soria go for only $22 - remember the days when solid closers in our league

typically went for $30-$35?).

  Rotation draft - quite a few of these fellas will be on my opening week roster.

What Went Wrong:

  Middle infield.  Some leaps in faith involved here.

  Should have gone stronger at SPs.

  Got caught price enforcing with Dylan Bundy.  I love the looks of him on my roster, but since I'm playing for

this year I'd be better off with a 2012 SP.  Anyone interested?

    It was great seeing everyone again and it looks like it's going to be a really competitive year!

 Rick