[USML Announce] 2012 Draft Day Self-Analysis: Riptorns

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 18:13:10 EDT 2012

Dennis,

Vasquez is a stretch since he seems committed to retiring, but if not
he may well land with a team that will make him a reasonably valuable
commodity.  and Dice-K is getting some fairly good press and will back
in the middle of the season.  Look at the rest of the Boston rotation
and you'll see plenty of opportunity.

And check out the prospects I got you.  The numbers are Baseball
America Top #100 Ratings:

Mike Olt  #43
AJ Cole  #57
Daniel Norris #91
Taylor Guerrieri  #90

And while there wasn't much to pick from, I think I got you active
players to fill all the holes in your roster.

I'm trying to make sure I have our compensation deal correct though -
you'll be sending Pujols my way for Trevor Plouffe sometime in early
May, right?