[USML Announce] FW: Request to add players to database

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 20:28:02 EDT 2012

FYI.

From: Mark Blocker [mailto:mbblocker at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 7:28 PM
To: support at onroto.com
Cc: 'Mark Blocker'
Subject: Request to add players to database

Sirs:

  I am writing to request that you add the players listed below to the
overall onroto player database.  If you need it, our league abbreviation is
USML.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks in advance.

  -- Mark Blocker

Missing players

Player                                   Team     Pos         USML Team
Salary

Noah Syndergaard          Tor         P             Nukes
2

Carlos Correa                     HS           SS           Hoosiers
2

C.J. Cron                              LAA        1B           Red Hots
5

Bryce Brentz                      Bos         OF          Red Hots
5

Jorge Alfaro                        Tex         C             Red Hots
2

Mark Appel                        Coll         P             Red Hots
10

Mike Zunino                       Coll         C             Red Hots
2

Jonathan Schoop             Bal          2B           Calamari
5

Cody Buckel                       Tex         P             Calamari
2

Deven Marrero                 Coll         SS           Bombers
5

Daniel Carroll                     Sea         OF          Bombers
2

Byron Buxton                    HS           OF          Berliners
5

Taylor Guerrieri                TB           P             AFV
5

Justin Nicolino                   Tor         P             AFV
2

Coll = college

HS = high school