[USML Announce] Boiling Brats Must Wait To Meet Their Perez

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:43:34 EDT 2012

You're right, Rick G. Had my players' heads struck a wee closer, Winick
would have predicted the Rips to end up in 11th place instead of 10th.
But now that BJU is fine but for a little soreness (as I was following our
draft, I will admit), the Question each of you contenders must ask yourself
is not if, but when Upton ends up on your competitor's roster......

---Brad Lee Bad Jangle