[USML Announce] Check This Out!

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:29:27 EDT 2012

Oh my!  Jeff ... your black-and-white pixilated image has been trumped
by""Blocker" in full color glory.

Material based on data from sources other than Winick and Jansen.
Therefore, said data is deemed more reliable than most of what you read
on the USML listserv.  Not for use as a primary basis of decisions
regarding trades or FAAB purchases; not to be construed to meet the
needs of any team other than the Klein Nine.  Not a representation or
solicitation of an offer to sell/buy any player.  Klein Nine players may
not be eligible for solicitation by all teams, especially Block's
Bombers.  Opinions subject to change. Past performance does not
guarantee future results, or so the Klein Nine hopes.