[USML Announce] More? NO!

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:44:09 EDT 2012

While we're on the topic of my intelligence:

LHP Brett Anderson's recovery from July Tommy John surgery continues to go
smoothly. On April 27, he threw two sets of 15 pitches each to hitters at
extended spring training in Phoenix, and the A's got glowing reports about
the session. Anderson has been put on a five-day schedule, meaning that he
is getting closer to pitching in games at extended spring. The A's hope to
have him back in their rotation in July.

Hopefully some of this intelligence carries over to my estates and trusts
final in 2 days.....

--
Dennis F. Adams III
Candidate, Juris Doctor 2013