[USML Announce] Hey Cub Fans!

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Thu May 17 15:39:22 EDT 2012

It's not taking a side either way in politics unless you count informing the league on the ownership of the Cubs which, last I looked, is somewhat still considered part of baseball.  All those fans who love cozying up to that fun-loving, furry, lovable loser team should be informed as to what their ownership is up to, don't you think?

The AYM's retain our Swiss residency.