[USML Announce] Berliners See Red Over Eric

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Fri May 18 17:04:18 EDT 2012

Mark,

It's me - I'll let your words speak for themselves:

If your email box is overrun with emails from Brad and his weekly
"information," you may not have noticed that the Orioles have promoted
Xavier Avery to the majors.  The 22-year old SPEED MERCHANT has stolen
35+ bases each of the last two years in the minors, and already had 8
swipes without being caught before his promotion yesterday.  The
Orioles have wisely installed young Avery as the leadoff hitter on an
improving young Orioles roster (Andy: Wieters is like an elder
statesman on this team).  The time is now to start making offers for
this fine young prospect, who is a ROTO BARGAIN at $2. (CAPS ADDED for
emphasis).

Not as flamboyant as the typical Brad Lee advertisement, but I believe
the message is quite clear.  But if you're really looking to just dump
this guy for nothing give me a call.  He probably will steal 5 bases
this year which makes him worth trading a schlub for.