[USML Announce] From One Hot Dog to Another

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 12:04:28 EDT 2012

I'd like to extend my congrats to the Champ as well!!  Great season.  Also,
I apologize for my performance this season as I learned the ins and outs of
the league rules and owner personalities/tendencies.  I plan to return in
full force next season and may even vow not to leave the draft early for
basketball playoffs.

--
Dennis F. Adams III
Candidate, Juris Doctor 2013