[USML Announce] How bout those Greenies!

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Oct 16 12:25:11 EDT 2012

John,

Understandably, you automatically assume that I'm unwilling to give Fabio his due, but I encourage you to re-read my post.  I actually complimented the guy for a very good game.  I merely pointed out that by not focusing on his own stats and instead playing a team game, he actually played much much and suggested that maybe he might want to try that more often.

As for heart, naw...I'm not buying it.  It was one game from a team whose season was on the line.  That's not heart, it's desperation.  Let's see how they play the next few.  As for now, they look to me like a very talented team that "plays when they want to play."  Thank Randy Moss.