[USML Announce] Trout of Time

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:21:31 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 3:56 PM, <springkerb at aol.com> wrote:

> I will say this, though--if you ever get your hands on a "real" Mike
> Trout, don't let him go unless you're virtually a lock to win a title.  But
> I probably don't have to tell you that.

Brad responds:
     There are very few things that I enjoy getting my hands on and not
letting go, but I admit that having Trout is one of them. That leaves one
hand free.
      Also note that Dylan Bundy was recalled today. His contract already
is running because among all owners Rick Gammons had the wisdom to acquire
him in the regular auction. We now will see why that move was brilliant....