[USML Announce] Speaking of Failed Prospects....

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 18:06:13 EDT 2012

This just in....

In a move worthy of some our least respected politicians, Jermichael's agent took full responsibility for the comment which he contends was misconstrued.

Here's the full quote:

"ARod is a great QB he isn't a great leader. There's a major difference. Leaders take the blame & make every1 better. He doesn't."

Well, if not making Jermichael Finley better makes a QB a bad leader, then I think this guy had it right in the first place.