[USML Announce] (NYP) New York Post: Packers fiasco

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 09:25:58 EDT 2012

Bad calls happen.  Personally, I'm still steaming from the 1989 Don
Majkowski fiasco.  But here's the truth about last night ...

1.  The Packers kicked four field goals.  Had they scored even *one* TD
among those opportunities, they win the game.

2.  The Packers had the ball and a lead with less than 2:00 to play.  One
first down, they win the game.

3.  I didn't hear anyone (other than Jeff and me) bitching last week when
the same crappy refs made homer calls in the Packers' favor at Lambeau.

4   And, Fruiter, as a proud GOP'er, you should be standing with those who
are fighting unreasonable union demands, not supporting the regular
officials!!

So while I'm definitely ready for baseball playoffs, I'll be in my chair
watching football next Sunday as well.

Go first-place Bears!!

-Andy