[USML Announce] (NYP) New York Post: Packers fiasco

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Tue Sep 25 10:49:12 EDT 2012

Not to quibble with a man as wise as the Professor, but the Packers did, in fact, score a touchdown.  So - let's toss out the first point.  The rest are dead on and Mr. B's rejoinder strikes me as just silly.

The most important point is #3.  After having Mr. Fruit drum into my head that you can't complain about bad calls, I'm astounded to see John and Mark making excuses.

Go first-place Bears!!

Jeff