[USML Announce] FW: disgrace.....

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:25:38 EDT 2012

Really we should all be cheering for the Giants, Yankees, and the NFL to
resolve the referee situation.  This is my NFL experience bias speaking,
but I think the real refs are coming out of this unscathed.  Lost in all of
this is the fact that reffing is their 2nd job.  So these guys are
essentially complaining that their SECOND JOB doesn't pay them 6 figures?!?
 I don't blame the NFL for refusing to yield to those demands.  These guys
don't want to be full-time refs but want to be compensated like they are.

--
Dennis F. Adams III
Candidate, Juris Doctor 2013