[USML Announce] Daily Roster Audit Compliance Report

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:31:39 EDT 2013

Well, batting average won't be affected if he's a FA or in the NL, but
that's another discussion.

To further muddy the waters, look at the Constitution's section on trades,
which I reviewed, albeit briefly. Looks like it imposes a max number of
players on the active roster, but not a minimum. Go figure. And while there
is a limit to how many guys a team can carry on reserve (17), which by
implication would require 23 active players, what if a teams waives guys
traded out of the AL?

What's strange is AFV  has 17 guys on its reserve roster. How could that be
if he only has 22 on active? What the hell is happening?

Winick, will you quit watching your Wieters and help out?