[USML Announce] Daily Roster Audit Compliance Report

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:47:00 EDT 2013

Sorry to harp on this but I don't think empty slots are legit despite minimum at bat requirements. I think all slots need to be filled. Otherwise what's to stop most from not fielding that 2nd catcher or crappy MI that kill your BA? Especially at end of year when minimums have already been reached? If you use an injured AL player or someone sent down to minors or that guy who never gets off the bench  so be it. But you need an AL eligible player in the slot. Same goes for pitchers with both ERA and WHIP in play.

Sent from my iPhone