[USML Announce] Daily Roster Audit Compliance Report

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Wed Apr 3 11:07:35 EDT 2013

 From: jwinick at harriswinick.com
To: announce at usml.net
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 09:59:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Daily Roster Audit Compliance Report

    Mark, I agree that it is an interpretation issue. And I agree that FA’s can be used to fill slots, but NL players can only be used in slots if they first occupied that slot while they were something other than an NL player.  I think we cleared that up earlier. Jeff From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of springkerb at aol.com