[USML Announce] Daily Roster Audit Compliance Report

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 15:07:51 EDT 2013

And you wonder how Rich got to be general counsel of Morningstar, huh?

I agree with Rich 100% (when's the last time you heard that).  Even the part about the need to determine whether my interpretation is the way that the league wants to handle NL players.  Talk about "Wow".

I'd strongly recommend that the league follow Rich's lead on this one.

But I do have one question that has been puzzling me.  After watching Darvish pitch his almost perfect game and Flowers hit his second home run of the season, I wanted to clarify who was dumping to whom in the trade between the Nukes and the  Red Hots.  ;-)