[USML Announce] Rips' Season Already Ryan Cook'd?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 20:28:51 EDT 2013

* Kuroda struck on pitching hand?? I am down to two SPs and no closer.
* Ryan Cook stopped throwing strikes in ST and hasn't gotten better.
Bundy's elbow needs long rest.
* Did Kerbs get all the good cheap keeps? I already have several of my own,
but with my disastrous pitching decisions maybe I could be talked into
trading some high-priced studs....
* Time to strap it on and hunker down, or whatever Hawk says these days.....

--Brad Lee Bad Finger