[USML Announce] No Joshin'

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:09:55 EDT 2013

Brother Andrew:
  I remember like it was yesterday: how happy you were when you acquired
Josh Johnson that Sunday morning: "I got him for $17? That's it? Josh
Johnson? He's good, right? Only $17? I good a good pitcher, right? Only
$17? That's a great buy! Isn't it? Isn't it a great buy?? It's a great buy,
right?!"
  And I looked at his stats today and thought to myself, "Wow. 2.73.
That* *Josh
Johnson * was *a good buy." But then I realized that was his WHIP, not his
ERA.  I feel so bad. You were so excited, so happy that day with your shiny
new Johnson.
--Brother Brad Lee