[USML Announce] The Book Of Jeffrey, Chapter One

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:04:30 EDT 2013

We were fortunate to catch a few moments with roto superstar Jeffrey H.
Winick, currently hanging with fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise as Cruise
promotes his latest film *Oblivion. *Winick was kind enough to answer a few
questions before meeting Cruise for a private audit session.

Fantasy Baseball Forever:  How much has Scientology played a role in your
fantasy baseball success?
*Jeffrey Winick*: Look, if there was a couch I could leap from, I would do
so, simply to illustrate to you how it has meant everything to my fantasy
baseball success. * *
*
*
FBF: How so?
*JW:  *Well, as a registered fantasy baseball thetan, I was able to
"assist" Mark Kerber into helping me realize my personal aspirations and
clear goals, specifically, unloading Hosmer for players with actual talent,
players who could lift my team to a higher plane, a more defined reality:
you may know it as First Place.

FBF: You've had an extraordinary rise this season--first place in a matter
of days. What can we expect from the Berliners going forward?
*JW: *My first step is to eliminate any suppressive teams, such as the Red
Hots. Bombers and Riptorns. Clearly the last team is a potential trouble
source.

FBF: Any doubts the Damon is yours this season?
*JW: * None whatsoever. Doubt is not a word in my vocabulary or a concept
in my mind. The Berliners' opponents have imperfections; the Berliners,
none.   Tom? Tom, is that you? It is time for me to go. It is time for you
to leave. Go forth and make sure all my opponents know this: I shall
prevail.    * *

 * *
*
*